Advanced Medical Group is a team of professionals including Dr. Michael Zona, Dr. Peter Brodrick, and Dr. Marek Dvorak who work together to promote the physical, emotional, and vocational well-being of each patient. We provide a wide variety of specialty psychiatric services to our patients.
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study and treatment of mental disorders. These mental disorders include various mood, behavioral, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities. A medical doctor specializing in psychiatry is a psychiatrist.
We specialize in complicated cases. For individuals requiring extra care we offer more extensive case management services. Click here to learn more.
Browse through our services below.
Meet Our Team
Michael Zona, M.D.
- University of St. Louis Medical School, 1988
- Internship & Residency at UCI, Orange, California, 1992
- Board Certified Psychiatry and Neurology, 1994
- Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatry, 1994
- Board Certified Forensic Psychiatry, 1999
Peter Brodrick, M.D.
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1997
- Internship & Residency at Medical University of South Carolina, 2001
- Board Certified Psychiatry and Neurology, 2001
Marek Dvorak, Ph.D.
- University of Northern Colorado, 2014
- Licensed Psychologist
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology
Registered Nurse in Colorado and California
Case Management Administrator